*SOLD*

Buy and Sell your parts here

*SOLD*

Postby Draky » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:54 pm

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/199 ... 35790.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Need this gone, I won't respond on this forum, check Craigslist add for pictures. Will take down this posting and CL ad once gone.

Need gone, moving...

First $2000 cash takes all of it home!

Great running condition! Lots of extra parts comes with it!

The engine alone is worth the price, great for swaps or spares!

- Red
- Original AAN Engine 5 cyl 20valve turbo in great running shape
- Engine mostly stock
-- Upgrades include: 2.0t coil conversion and some silicone 034 and APR hoses (all I can think of right now)
- Interior in good shape and mostly stock as well (black leather)
- Comes with some upgrade/spare parts not on the car including an exhaust manifold, ARP head studs, gasket set (including steel head gasket), 034 electric fuel pump wire upgrade, and much more.
- Drives great with working rear differential lock (and ABS switch too)
- Factory sway bars front and rear
- Clean title
- So much fun to drive!

- The exterior needs some help, it is really showing it's age (some new trim pieces to go with it and 3M stuff to make it work)
- Stock radio is gone (but I do have some aftermarket radio bits go to with it)
- Needs new tires (will get you home but you really need to get some before snowfall)
- Lots of miles! 285,000+ (but she runs great so who really cares?)
- She's not registered at this time but is running better than when she last was registered. I just don't have the time right now.

Again, first $2000 in cash takes it, no trades, don't waste my time or your's. Comes as is where is, no warranties. What you see in person is what you are buying. It's an amazing deal, I just need her gone soon. I only accept cash.

I prefer text message and it's easy for me to get back to you quickly like that. Phone calls will almost be guaranteed to go to VM, leave a message and I will try to get back to you as I can. I don't have the time to spend meeting you across Denver, if you aren't willing to meet me at the 7-11 on the corner of Broncos Parkway and S Jordan (80112) then lets not waste time.
Draky

Return to Swap Meet