WTB: 20vt turbo manifold

Buy and Sell your parts here

WTB: 20vt turbo manifold

Postby quattrobros » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Currently I have an older 034 tube header that was sold to me badly warped (you know who you are). The gasket kept blowing out and now the entire wastegate outlet is cracked.

Looking to see what anyone has out there. Ideally I'd like the same tube header from 034 but the upgraded stainless version, otherwise I'm going to have to remake my downpipe.

Let me know what's out there!
quattrobros

Re: WTB: 20vt turbo manifold

Postby dr.strangelove » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:49 am

I'm holding on to an ebay header that looks a lot like the 034 one. It wouldn't surprise me to find out it was a knock off. Anyway, I'll have to find out how much the owner wants for it, but if you're interested it's likely yours. Like you, I want to keep my DP and exhaust unmolested so I'll be using a stock fitment manifold. As far as the quality of the equal length header that's available, it looks decent. The flange looks straight, but given that it's one solid piece (better in my opinion), I might have had it milled just to be safe.
dr.strangelove

Postby dr.strangelove » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:51 am

...oh, and I forgot to mention: It has a t3 divided flange that can be removed with some grinding if a single opening is what you're after.
dr.strangelove

Postby quattrobros » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Actually I'm having a stainless one built for me. I need a more permanent solution. Also I'm not after the stock fitment as my downpipe is just a mildsteel one I built myself so redoing it isn't that big of a deal.

Do you have pictures of the one you are talking about? I've never seen / heard of anything like the one you are describing. Would love to see it.
quattrobros

Postby dr.strangelove » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:02 pm

I can post a picture later tonight or tomorrow. Coincidently, while I do live in Canada, I travel to NY often enough to pick up parcels for myself. While I'm there, if you are interested, I can ship the header. Anyway, that's all I can say for now. In the meantime I'll try to contact the owner and see what he wants to get out of this thing. I'm not out to make any money off it, I've just had it for so long I'd like to help him get his money.
dr.strangelove

Postby quattrobros » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Oh I'm not interested in buying it, I'm just curious. You don't have to go out of your way.
quattrobros

Return to Swap Meet