Brian’s 95 urS6 Adventure

Document and share your build!

Re: Brian’s 95 urS6 Adventure

Postby blbroo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:07 am

Swapped wheels recently and finally painted the front bumper.

Currently have a creative heater core bypass installed waiting on a new valve to arrive.
Will post a pic of that later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
give me coffee to change things I can change, and whisky to accept the ones I can not/

Current:
1995 urS6

Past:
2010 A4
2006 Acura TL
blbroo

Postby PRY4SNO » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:19 pm

New wheels look much better, IMO. Really fit the car and give it some brawn without being showy, if that makes sense.
Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

|| 2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// Farmenwagen
|| 1992 80 quattro 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
|| 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

|| Spare parts for sale
PRY4SNO

Postby blbroo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:43 am

PRY4SNO wrote:New wheels look much better, IMO. Really fit the car and give it some brawn without being showy, if that makes sense.

I agree, I love how the new wheels work with the car. And, the BBS I took off look great on my friends Alltrack.

A little more body work and it will doing great on all fronts. The motor is healthy as I could imagine it being.

https://youtu.be/z_KxWxno7OY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
give me coffee to change things I can change, and whisky to accept the ones I can not/

Current:
1995 urS6

Past:
2010 A4
2006 Acura TL
blbroo

Postby blbroo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Near enough to a one year update.

279,500 miles on the car now, just under 8,000 more than it had when I started the drive home from Maine. I've driven it more than my M235i in the past few months.

Switched to chipset from Marc for RS2 injectors and the stock turbo, and am loving it. Blew three 710N bypass valves and believe that one of the times, part of the DV bounced off the turbo fins and I know have a lovely whistle on boost. Still drives great, but, seems like an excuse for a turbo upgrade.

Bought a k24-7400 volvo turbo from lkqonline and have a stock k24 hotside at EFI being machined. Also have 60lb injectors, rs2 style manifold, fasteners, gaskets and a fuel pump upgrade inbound. I hope to have the new turbo installed by the end of the new year, with Marc's tune.

I'll post pics of the swap once I start.

Current:
1995 urS6

Past:
2010 A4
2006 Acura TL
blbroo

Previous

Return to Projects